Pages

.friends and vision


Im tryin to observe what the duck they were thinking.

Tryin to be them for a while. Exercising my vision as a third person.
I dont care if what im saying is completely false.
I still believe that my friends will take this thing easy.
Maybe a slap in my head, but after that,
beer and booze will take care this issues. (hopefully)

And its all about vision and destination.
.....


Hello. My name is Andries Sembiring.
I work for one of the Goverment Department as a journalist.
Right now, im in the biggest station in jakarta, Gambir station.
I dont want to go to anywhere. Different routes that i saw is just like a fake plastic dreams that lead you to nowhere. I am me. I still do have friends to share stories and booze while talking about poverty issues. I enjoy the moment when my girl phoned me every 2 hours just to check where the hell am i. Its all that matters.

.....


Hello. My Name is Agan Harahap.
People know me as an visual artist than my job as a journalist in one of music magazine in jakarta.
Right now, im in the national monument (Monas). Its a symbol for Jakarta city.
I want to conquer this city, this nation, through my work. I put all my nerves to work on something that make people will argued things that i do. Art is a grey thing to do and to be judge. People used to think that im a stubborn and antisocial artist. But the hell, i am what i am. Its all that matters.

0 comments: